- Permanent, full-time, term-time + 2 additional weeks
- Commencing: October 2021 (negotiable)
- Salary range (dependent on experience)
- Grade 11 (NJC points 31-34) to Grade 12 (NJC points 35-38)
- FTE £34.7k to £41.9k/pro-rata £31,128 to £37,539
The Pope Francis Catholic MAC in the Archdiocese of Birmingham currently comprises eleven Catholic schools in Oxfordshire, two secondary and nine primary schools. This is an extremely exciting time of expansion as we work towards the long-term strategic vision for the Archdiocese, to secure and protect the future of Catholic education.
As part of this expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a person with the right strategic knowledge, experience and skills to support the Catholic Senior Education Leader (CSEL), Chair and PFMAC Board of Directors in realising and sustaining this vision.
Reporting directly to the CSEL, the post-holder will support the Board and Executive Leadership Team with all governance matters including:
- Developing an effective and efficient executive service
- Meeting legal compliance and regulatory requirements within legislative frameworks
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and practices are in place, communicated effectively, applied and fully integrated across the PFMAC
- Keeping up-to-date with current legislation and best advice, and implementing this to improve and shape future practices and operations across the PFMAC
- Providing authoritative guidance and support to the Board of Directors and the Local Governing Bodies in the schools across the PFMAC
Located at either our North or East Oxford secondary school sites, the successful candidate will need to travel to other Multi Academy sites.
For further details and to apply, please follow the following link:
Applications should be submitted via the Eteach platform, using the CES support staff application form and supplementary documents and applications must include a supporting statement on how you meet the specified criteria for the role.
Closing date for applications is 3 pm on Monday 13th September 2021
Provisional date for interviews is Tuesday 21st September 2021