St. Thomas More Catholic Primary School
Please click the link below to see our current vacancies
HEADTEACHER REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER OR EARLIER
The Directors of the Pope Francis Catholic Multi Academy Company, in partnership with the Local Governor Board of St Thomas More Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader who will continue to lead this popular faith school and nursery and inspire its children, staff and families ‘to be their best’. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future growth of our school and nursery by leading our strong and supportive team with enthusiasm, whilst continuing to improve and raise pupil achievement.
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic and be highly passionate about Religious Education and the Catholic Life within our school and nursery, working closely with the Subject Leader and our Parish Priest.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be a practising Catholic who is committed to the ethos and purpose of Catholic education and our shared mission;
- Have a proven record of successful leadership that has secured improved outcomes for all children;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to lead and inspire our staff, pupils and parents;
- Be a strategic thinker who will continue our vision in collaboration with the PFMAC, Governors and staff;
- Be skilled in developing staff at all levels and driving excellence across the school through collaboration across the PFMAC;
- Be a team player, effective collaborator, and delegator;
- Have a clear understanding and knowledge of a range of operational strategies to secure improved outcomes for all our pupils.
Please contact the school office for an information pack on 01865 373674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 14 March 2022 at 12 pm
Interviews will take place: Thursday 24 March 2022
Start Date 24th January 2022 if available
Part time – working Monday to Friday
30 hours per week
Term Time Only – 38 weeks, paid 43.31
Pay Rate Grade 4/5 £18,933 pa to £19,312 pa
(Pro Rata – Paid Term Time Only) Actual salary £12,785 to £13,041
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with our wonderful children
Applications should be made by fully completing the CES Application Forms (including the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure and Recruitment Monitoring Forms) and sent directly to the school either by email to email@example.com or by post.
For an Application Form and further information, please visit our website at: www.st-thomas-more.oxon.sch.uk
Headteacher Mrs Breda Bowles
Closing date for applications: Midday 14/01/22
Interviews will take place: 19/01/22